Today we have brought 20+ Ultimate Vastu Shastra Tips for Your Home, with the help of which you will get peace and happiness in your home. Let me tell you that Vastu Shastra is an ancient Indian science architecture. While we all have heard something about Vastu Shastra, most of us are not fully aware of what it really is and why it is important? Today we will give you complete information about Vastu Shastra and will also tell you some remedies of Vastu Shastra.
According to Vastu Shastra, it is very important to balance elements to attract positivity in the house. Water, Earth, Air, Fire and Sky, are the five elements that have an impact on our performance, nature, luck and other aspects of life. According to the first scholar architect of the world Vishwakarma, the building built according to the scriptures gives the world complete happiness, religion, meaning, work and salvation.
Why is Vastu Shastra important for Home?
Vastu Shastra is a very important thing for our home. We must take care about Vastu Shastra while building a house. If we build a house according to Vastu Shastra, then there will be no problem in our house in the future and you will not have to face any problem. Because according to Vishwakarma, the first architect of the world, if a building is built with scriptures, then it gives us complete happiness, religion, meaning, work, and salvation.
Aim of Vastu Shastra for Home?
According to Vastu Shastra, there is a level of energy in everything in the universe and there is a vibration of energy in every building or land. The universe is made up of a combination of positive and negative energy. The aim of Vastu Shastra is to eliminate negative energy from our home and increase positive energy.
There are various benefits of following the rules of Vastu Shastra:
- It helps in good physical and mental health.
- Career stability
- Income increase
- Helps to grow in Business & Finance.
- Educational development
- Improvement in love and marriage relationships
Ultimate Vastu Tips for Home
Let us tell you about 20+ Ultimate Vastu Shastra Tips for Home without spending time, if you follow them properly, your life will be filled with happiness.
FINANCE Vastu Shastra Tips for Home
- Clean and decorate the main door of the house to attract money because the main gate is the gateway for energies in the house.
- The cash locker or almirah where you keep the cash should be placed in the south or southwest wall of the house, so it opens up to the north of the house.
- It would be beneficial to paint the walls of the house with purple color because the purple color represents wealth. If it is difficult to re-color the walls, you can place the money plant in a purple pot as an alternative.
- To avoid financial losses, repair or replace the dripping tap in the house.
- The most common Vastu remedy is that keeping flute in the house keeps financial troubles away. If you are facing troubles with your education or career, then hanging 2 flutes will be beneficial.
HEALTH Vastu Shastra Tips for Home
- The center of the house should always be left empty or you can keep very light furniture, as it ensures a free flow of energy without any restrictions.
- Always keep the fire element like candle, lamp or chimney in the south-east or north-west direction of the house, because the imbalance of fire element causes illness in the house.
- If your bathroom and kitchen are opposite each other, make sure the doors are always closed so that your bathroom energy and kitchen energy do not mix.
- If there is an unhealthy person in the house, keeping a burning candle in the room will help them recover faster.
- While drinking water, keep your face in the northeast or east direction, it is beneficial for your health.
Vastu Shastra tips to improve family relations
- Keeping happy pictures of family members in the north of the house brings happiness in life.
- To maintain a cordial relationship between the family member, install a sandalwood statue in the house.
- Do not put still pictures depicting violence in the house as it attracts negative energy in the house.
- If there is a dispute among the female members of the family, then avoid wearing red clothes at that time
- If there is a dispute among the male members of the family, keep a small branch of the Kadamb tree at home as it reduces their tension.
Vastu Shastra Tips for Educational Development
- If you are unable to concentrate on your studies, then keep your study room in the east or north direction.
- The study room should not have a bathroom or beam.
- To ensure the flow of energy in the study room, place it between the wall and the study table.
- The bookshelf should be placed east, north or northeast in your study room. And also make sure that there is no reflection of the books in the mirror because it increases the pressure of studies.
Some Other Vastu Shastra tips for Home
- Place the basil plant in the northeast direction of the house as it converts the negative energy in the house into positive.
- All corners of the house should always be bright as they are powerful sources of energy.
- Avoid placing a spiral staircase in your house as it invites negative energy into the house.
- Place an idol of Lord Ganesha towards the entrance of the house to ensure an optimistic result in life.
- Remove any non-working and useless vehicles in the house.